History of Changes - Pre-Release
For changes that resulted in the current version see
For changes that resulted in the 1.x versions before the current
version see Changes.
- Creates output directory if it doesn't exist.
- Program can be run from anywhere and finds cdata.ini, rdata.ini and any modules is it's directory.
- Added code to copy logos. They must be in same directory as script.
- Implemented optionality on many settings.
- Fixed bug in maximum domain of line charts.
- Code is generated to validate for accessibilty by non-visual browsers.
- Code is generated to validate for HTML 4.0/Transitional and 4.0/Frameset compliance.
- Added link for <NOFRAMES> to navigation page
- Added LANG="EN" to <HTML> tag (will need to change for multilingual versions.)
- Fixed bug causing bar charts to drop last column
- Implemented code to ignore Analog's (pre/ap)pended headers and footers
- Moved graphs to top of report page(s)
- Converted bar graphs to use drop-shadows and multiple colors
- Modified pie charts to combine all small slices into "Other" category
- Rearranged summary information to allow more general descriptions.
- Combined all Simple reports to one style with report options.
- Created QuickSummary report in rdata.ini and designed to work like others.
- Implemented config option reportActiveColumn to specify which
column to consider as "Most Active" and which column to chart.
- Modified configuration to handle either .cfg or .ini style files.
- Modified summary management to support any dataset.
- Changed report selection to read from rdata.ini.
- Changed General Report to read from cdata.ini.
- Modified line reading to separate data and descriptors.
- Modified reports to parse one line per subroutine.
- Combined all time reports to one routine with settings.
- Combined all time summaries to one routine with settings.
- Removed requestIncludeImage configuration option.
- Redesigned all report styles to support generalized reports using
settings in rdata.ini.
- Implemented use of settings in cdata.ini for column specific text.
- Added ability to autodetect separator character in computer readable
- Added ability to output multiple report files.
- Added configuration option for title font.
- Added configuration option for background image.
- Fixed warning in hash initializations.
- Initial version by DNS.
- Has options for page colors, font colors, title blocks, data coloring
(including alternate line colors on tables) and summary shading.
- Builds single file with each report accessible from separate navigation
page. Builds index frameset to hold the two.
- Has numerous report styles that are selected based on the report type.
- Develops summary information on many non-summary reports that is
displayed at the bottom of the reports.
- Has a Quick Summary report that provides an overview of summary statistics.
- Provides specific summary data for certain summary reports (e.g. Weekdays
vs. Weekends on Daily Report).
- Provides hyperlinking for certain types of (URL) data.
Send questions or comments to Wadsack-Allen Digital Group Support.
Report Magic 2.13 Documentation. Copyright © 1999, 2002 Wadsack-Allen. All Rights Reserved.