What's New with Report Magic
What's New in Version 2.13
- Changed Brazilian Portuguese langauge file from pt/br to pt-BR (portable
to all environments).
- Patched character set conversion to only convert if the character set is
- If General Summary lines are missing in report data, then some text may
be excluded (like "Statistics generated on...") rather than included with
no useful data.
- Fixed a bug where 0 bytes would be formatted as 'B' rather than '0 B.'
- Fixed bug in floor statements where numeric parameters were not replaced.
- Fixed bug where REPORTSPAN times were getting double formatted.
- Fixed bug where 2d graphs didn't include background color, when defined.
For changes in previous versions see Changes.
Send questions or comments to Wadsack-Allen Digital Group Support.
Report Magic 2.13 Documentation. Copyright © 1999, 2002 Wadsack-Allen. All Rights Reserved.