News | What is IMCom | Download | IMCom's commands | IMCom's advanced capabilities | ChangeLog | Example ~/.imcom/imcomrc file
0.93 Released - 20 March 2002
0.93 has been released. After a long wait we have much better unicode support. Here's the changelog
- fixed a number of bugs related to creating the initial profile (GACK!)
- added better priority support. (you have a base priority, base-6 for dnd, base-4 for xa, base-2 for away, base for online or chat)
- fixed a number of bugs related to file transfer
- fixed SSL support for Python 2.2
- Much better jabber resource handling.
- Added groupchat! /joinconf /confusers /leaveconf
- Fixed a big color bug.
- fixed a small status management bug.
- duplicate presence updates ignored by default (can be set back - see /set)
- /interactivereg command is a (hopefully) more user-freindly way to register transports
- better unicode support, nolonger requires site.py hack!
You can grab it from the Download Page
0.92 Released - 16 January 2002
0.92 has been released. This is mostly because I had broken the code so it didn't work with ActiveState's ActivePython. There
are a few new things in this release though, below is the ChangeLog.
- added statusNag option to bug you if you're sending message and your status is not "online"
- /saveprefs works now
- International characters seem to work now
- 'Object has no Attribute "__len__"' error in JabberHandler seems to be fixed
- Made Unicode silently optional so that we work with activestate python (big oops)
See the Advanced Capabilities Page to read about the International Support. You can grab it from the Download
0.90 Released - 18 December 2001
0.90 has been released. Here's a snippit of the ChangeLog.
- Fixed a few bugs relating to the last command, and login procedure
- Added ignore support: /addgroup person_to_ignore ignore
- Added Basic VCard Submission
- Added Email address to the list of displayed fields when retrieving a vCard.
- Fixed a number of bugs with presence tracking
- Added display of transport/service presence.
- /last can now display an arbitrary number of messages of history
- added log reading capability
- Fixed a bug with displaying users' presence when logging on from a second resource.
- Added /admin and /adminwho for IMCom users who also happen to be administrators on their jabber server.
- Completely rewrote the XML parser and the Command Handler
You can grab it from the Download page
New Webpage - 18 December 2001
Well I finally broke down and made a better, albeit less maintainable, webpage. Hope it helps.
News | What is IMCom | Download | IMCom's commands | IMCom's advanced capabilities | ChangeLog